Zeroichisha llc. (hereinafter the “Company”) considers that it is social responsibility to protect the personal information of customers and other persons related to the Company.
The Company provides for personal information protection policies as follows, and will promote the protection of personal information by ensuring that all employees recognize the importance of personal information protection and devote themselves to such efforts
1. Appropriate Acquisition, Use and Provision of Personal InformationTaking into consideration the nature and scale of its operations, the Company will obtain personal information in an appropriate manner and to the extent necessary for the performance of its operations.The Company will limit the use of personal information within the scope of the intended purpose of use specified, and will implement any change to such purpose of use only after it has notified and obtained the consent of the person concerned, except where the Company outsources its business due to a merge, corporate split-up, business transfer, or any other event of a similar nature, or it is required to do so under laws and regulations. In order to prevent unintended use or provision, the Company uses or provides personal information only after the personal information protection manager confirms its appropriateness. The Company also enhances its control activities through self-inspections, internal audits, and so forth.
2. Security Management Measures for Personal Information Protection(1)Preventive Action Against Leakage, Loss, and Damage of Personal Information
(2)Corrective Action Against Leakage, Loss, and Damage of Personal Information
In the event that any personal information is leaked, lost, or damaged, the Company will promptly take corrective action by placing a high priority on the prevention of spread of harm, and will strive to identify the cause and prevent recurrence. The Company also provides information about the accident to relevant persons and organizations to the extent necessary.
3. Compliance with Laws, Regulations, National Guidelines and Other StandardsThe Company will comply with any rules concerning the handling of personal information including laws, relevant regulations, and ordinances, national guidelines, and standards of the organizations of which the Company is a member.
4. Continuous Improvement of a Personal Information Protection Management SystemOur company has a mecanism to protect a personal information policy, we continuously improve this mecanism.
5. Response to Complaints and Consultation Concerning Personal InformationPlease contact the following Personal Information Inquiry Window for any complaints you may have or for consultation you may need with the Company concerning the handling of personal information. It also accepts inquiries about the Company’s protection of personal information.